ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3030 12″ Powered Subwoofer with AutoEQ
ELAC’s new SUB3030 is designed as the perfect complement to the all-new Debut 2.0 loudspeakers, adding a powerful bass foundation to music and soundtracks that turns your system into a sensation you can feel as well as hear. Like Debut, the SUB3030 has been engineered and built to deliver huge performance at an affordable price. The compact design allows placement in almost any part of your room, and sophisticated app-controlled EQ and DSP software assure seamless integration into your system.
iOS and Android Apps are available now in their respective stores.
iOS & Android app name is SUB Control 2.0
*1000 Watts Peak Power / 500 Watts RMS Power
**A Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy Android or IOS device is required to set up and operate this subwoofer.
- Speaker Type:- Powered subwoofer, with passive radiator
- Woofer:- 1 x 12″ high-excursion doped paper cone
- Passive Radiator:- 1 x 12″ high-excursion doped paper cone
- Frequency Response:- 25 to 150 Hz
- Crossover Frequency:- 50 – 150 Hz, continuously adjustable
- Amplifier Type:- BASH-Tracking
- Maximum amplifier power:- 1,000 Watts peak / 500 Watts RMS
- Standby power consumption:- 0.5 Watt
- Inputs:- L/R/LFE RCA
- Cabinet finish:- Black Ash Vinyl
- Accessories included:- AC Power Cable
- Dimensions (WxHxD):- 17.63in, 19.19in, 17.63in
- Weight:- 50.16lb